About the Role
As a Donor Engagement Manager, you will have the opportunity to build and steward relationships with volunteers and donors in a fast-paced environment. You will assist in developing strategies to deepen relationships between Lubbock Area United Way and the community at large. These connections with donors, volunteers, local community leaders, and CEOs will result in increased contributions to United Way. This position will manage groups of donors, volunteers, and meetings. The Donor Engagement Manager also coordinates a golf tournament. You will represent United Way at local community events and tell the story of how United Way’s mission positively impacts the people of the South Plains.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of fundraising or related experience.
- Have the ability to work creatively and collaboratively as a team member.
- Be an expert communicator who excels in verbal and written communication with the ability to manage large amounts of information.
- Be able to meet with local community leaders, and volunteers to tell the United Way story that results in increased giving.
- Be highly detailed and able to manage multiple projects and volunteer groups simultaneously.
- Be able to plan in advance and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Be able to effectively manage events and meetings.
- Have highly developed computer skills including Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
At Lubbock Area United Way, you matter as an individual. United Way provides excellent health care insurance. Our health plan provides support for your physical and mental health including telemedicine. Along with our health benefits, we also offer Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO), which allow our employees to take a vacation and health time as they see fit to find harmony between life and work.
Saving for retirement? Don’t worry. We offer a generous retirement plan.
Pay: Dependent on education and experience
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and your resume to Lynn Owens at email@example.com.